Aberlour Distillery offers a number of specialist tours and tastings as well as an attractive, well stocked shop.
- Open 7 Days - Tours at 10.00 & 14.00 in Summer / 14:00 in Winter
- Shop Open 7 Days - 09.30 - 17:00 in Summer / 10:00 to 16:30 in Winter
2018 - Xmas & New Year Closure - Please note we will be closed (Shop & Tours) from 21st Dec. 18' to 7th January 19' for the holidays apologies for any inconvenience.
Aberlour Experience Tour
- A tour and tasting for up to 12 guests
- History explanation, tour of the whisky making process and a tasting
- Tasting of 6 samples from the Aberlour range
- £15 per person
- Duration 1.5 – 2 hours
- Over 18’s only
Casks from the Past
- A tutored tasting for serious whisky aficionados
- Tasting only – no tour is included
- This tutored tasting gives the opportunity to sample some very special drams
- £35 per person
- Duration 1 hour
- Max 8 Guests
- Normally takes place on Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 11.30
- Over 18’s only
Advance booking is recommended for all tours and tastings. Please note that all tours are only available in English.
Chronicles of the Cask
- Sensory journey from Cask to Glass.
- Join us for this unique tasting and learn how your different senses can enhance your whisky tasting experience.
- A visit to the still house is then followed by a visit to Warehouse 1 where you get to nose some very special casks
- Back to the Fleming Rooms to sample three very exclusive Aberlour’s which are only available to try on this tasting.
- The tutored tasting takes place in the luxurious Fleming Rooms, but does not include a distillery tour.
- £45 Per Person – Duration 1 ½ hour
- Over 18s only please - Max 6 Guests
- Wed & Thurs at 11.00 – other times may be available by request.
Drivers Tasting Kits - We are committed to the promotion of responsible drinking and our Zetol Kits ensure all distillery visitors can sample our whiskies. The reusable kits contain 5 small bottles.
Drivers can take part in the nosing before decanting the samples into the bottles to enjoy later. They cost £4.00.
For more information and to make a reservation please contact Aberlour Distillery Visitor Centre on 44  1340 881 249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. More details on www.aberlour.com or to make a booking go to www.maltwhiskydistilleries.com/aberlour/