Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards remains the only whisky awards competition in the world that places the power to determine the winning drams in the hands of the public.
Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival would like to thank Forsyths of Rothes for their very generous sponsorship of the Whisky Awards 2018.
2018 Festival Tastings:
- Wednesday 2nd May, 6:30pm to 8pm - Glenfiddich Distillery Malt Barn
- Thursday 3rd May, 4:30pm to 6pm - The Drouthy Cobbler, Elgin
- Friday 4th May, 3:30pm to 5pm - The Stuart Arms, Dufftown
- Saturday 5th May, 10am to 4:30pm - Scottish Theme Day, Plainstones, Elgin
- Saturday 5th May, 10:30am to 12 noon - The Aberlour Hotel, Aberlour
- Saturday 5th May, 2pm to 4pm - Forsyths Coppersmiths, Rothes
Renowned family business Forsyths, the company responsible for building many of the pot stills in which Speyside malts are distilled, generously support the Whisky Awards.
In a blind tasting, our expert panel of nine judges, including whisky writers, industry representatives and specialist retailers, selected two finalists from each Whisky Awards category.
Find out which drams made it to the top spot at the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards 2017. Congratulations to all distillers - the competition was fantastic!