Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards remains the only whisky awards competition in the world that places the power to determine the winning drams in the hands of the public.
Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival would like to thank Forsyths of Rothes for their very generous sponsorship of the Whisky Awards 2018.
2018 Festival Tastings:
- Wednesday 2nd May, 6:30pm to 8pm - Glenfiddich Distillery Malt Barn SOLD OUT
- Thursday 3rd May, 4:30pm to 6pm - The Drouthy Cobbler, Elgin SOLD OUT
- Friday 4th May, 3:30pm to 5pm - The Stuart Arms, Dufftown SOLD OUT
- Saturday 5th May, 10am to 4:30pm - Scottish Theme Day, Plainstones, Elgin
- Saturday 5th May, 10:30am to 12 noon - The Aberlour Hotel, Aberlour SOLD OUT
- Saturday 5th May, 2pm to 4pm - Forsyths Coppersmiths, Rothes LAST FEW TICKETS REMAINING
To book tickets for these events either click the links above or visit the events sections of our website.
2018 UK & International Tastings:
- Friday, 12th January to Monday, 5th February - Scotch Whisky Experience, Edinburgh, UK
- Monday, 12th March - Dr Jekyll's Pub, Oslo, Norway
- Friday, 16th March - Scotia Spirit Scotch Whisky Shop, Cologne, Germany
- Thursday, 5th April - The Pot Still, Glasgow, UK
- Sunday, 8th April - The Lunar Rogue Pub, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Sunday, 15th April - The Hopscotch Bar and Brewery, Toulouse, France
- Monday, 16th April - The Brandy Library, New York City, USA
- Thursday, 19th April - JD Williams Whisky Bar, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Friday, 27th April - The Bishops Arms, Malmö - Gustav Adolfs Torg, Sweden
To book tickets for these events please contact the venue or visit their website using the links above.
Renowned family business Forsyths, the company responsible for building many of the pot stills in which Speyside malts are distilled, generously support the Whisky Awards.
In a blind tasting, our expert panel of nine judges, including whisky writers, industry representatives and specialist retailers, selected two finalists from each Whisky Awards category.
Find out which drams made it to the top spot at the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards 2017. Congratulations to all distillers - the competition was fantastic!