Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards remains the only whisky awards competition in the world that places the power to determine the winning drams in the hands of the public.
Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival would like to thank Forsyths of Rothes for their very generous sponsorship of the Whisky Awards.
The results are in! 2018 Spirit of Speyside Whisky Awards winners are:
- Winner - Glen Moray Classic Chardonnay (A)
- Runner Up - The Glenlivet Nàdurra Peated (B)
Under 12 YO
- Winner - Strathisla 12YO (C)
- Runner Up - Glenfiddich 12YO (D)
13 to 20 YO
- Winner - Glen Moray 18YO (F)
- Runner Up - Aberlour 18YO (E)
Over 21 YO
- Winner - Glenfiddich 21YO Reserva Rum Cask Finish (G)
- Runner Up - Cragganmore 25YO Special Release (H)
Overall Winner - Cragganmore 25YO Special Release (H)
Renowned family business Forsyths, the company responsible for building many of the pot stills in which Speyside malts are distilled, generously support the Whisky Awards.
In a blind tasting, our expert panel of nine judges, including whisky writers, industry representatives and specialist retailers, selected two finalists from each Whisky Awards category.
Find out which drams made it to the top spot at the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival Whisky Awards. Congratulations to all distillers - the competition was fantastic!