Aberlour Distillery offers a number of specialist tours and tastings as well as an attractive, well stocked shop.
Winter (11 November 2017 – 9 March 2018)
• Tours/Tastings by appointment (Monday-Friday)
• Shop Open - Monday-Friday, 10.00 – 16.00
Summer (12 March 2018 – Mid November 2018)
• Open 7 Days - Tours at 10.00 & 14.00 (plus 12 noon at peak times) - during the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festiva
• Shop Open - 9.30 – 17.00 - during the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival the shop remains open until 19.00
Aberlour Experience Tour
• A tour and tasting for up to 16 guests
• History explanation, tour of the whisky making process and a tasting
• Begins at 10.00 and 14.00. During the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival these tours depart at 10.00, 12.00 and 16.00 and the shop remains open until 19.00
• Tasting of 6 samples from the Aberlour range
• Chance to purchase Distillery exclusive whiskies
• £15 per person
• Duration 1.5 – 2 hours
• Over 18’s only
Casks from the Past
• A tutored tasting for serious whisky aficionados
• Tasting only – no tour is included
• This tutored tasting gives the opportunity to sample some very special drams
• Takes place in the luxurious Fleming Rooms
• £35 per person
• Duration 1 hour
• Max 10 Guests
• Normally takes place on Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 11.30
• Over 18’s only
Advance booking is recommended for all tours and tastings. Please note that all tours are only available in English.
Chronicles of the Cask
- Sensory journey from Cask to Glass.
- Join us for this unique tasting and learn how your different senses can enhance your whisky tasting experience.
- A visit to the still house is then followed by a visit to Warehouse 1 where you get to nose some very special casks
- Back to the Fleming Rooms to sample three very exclusive Aberlour’s which are only available to try on this tasting.
- The tutored tasting takes place in the luxurious Fleming Rooms, but does not include a distillery tour.
- £45 Per Person – Duration 1 ½ hour
- Over 18s only please - Max 8 Guests
- Wed & Thurs at 11.00 – other times may be available by request.
Drivers Tasting Kits - We are committed to the promotion of responsible drinking and our Driver's Tasting Kits ensure all distillery visitors can sample our whiskies. The reusable kits contain 5 small bottles in a handy carry bag. Drivers can take part in the nosing before decanting the samples into the bottles to enjoy later. They cost £3.00.
For more information and to make a reservation please contact Aberlour Distillery Visitor Centre on 44  1340 881 249 or email email@example.com. More details on www.aberlour.com or to make a booking go to www.maltwhiskydistilleries.com/aberlour/