East Lodge is a dog-friendly self-catering cottage sleeping up to four people, located in the beautiful Morayshire town of Forres.
The cottage lies at the entrance to Grant Park and was formerly one of the lodges linked to Forres House, a grand mansion which was situated at the town end of the park (the site is now occupied by a sunken garden). This charming building is Category B-listed – meaning that it is of regional importance, being a major example of a particular period, style or building type.
East Lodge has all the facilities you will need for a comfortable and pleasant stay:
- Two bedrooms (one with double bed/one with twin beds)
- On-site parking and secure cycle storage
- Enclosed patio and garden
- HD-TV and DVD player with selection of DVDs
- Gas central heating
- All gas/electricity included in rental
- Well-equipped kitchen (including basics such as condiments, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and fruit)
- Bedding, towels and basic toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Tourist information folders (including maps, walks, timetables and places to eat)
For further information visit: http://www.eastlodgeforres.co.uk.