Aberlour Distillery offers a number of specialist tours and tastings as well as an attractive, well stocked shop
- Entry Level Tour - lasts 1.5 – 2 hours for up to 16 guests
- History Explanation, Tour of Process and Tasting
- Beginning at 10:00 and 14:00. In peak periods also at 12:00.
- Tasting of 6 samples including new spirit, cask strength samples from a sherry butt and a Bourbon barrel and whiskies from the Aberlour range
- Chance to Purchase Distillery Exclusive Whiskies
- £14 per person
- Over 18’s only
Casks from the Past
- A tutored tasting for serious whisky aficionados
- Tasting only – no tour included
- This tutored tasting gives the opportunity to sample some very special drams
- Takes place in the luxurious Fleming Rooms
- £35 Per Person
- Duration 1 hour
- Max. 10 Guests
- Normally - Monday, Tuesday, & Friday @ 11:30am
- Over 18’s only
The James Fleming Tour
- For connoisseurs and enthusiasts
- Welcome dram and a talk on the history of the distillery and its founder, James Fleming.
- Nosing of different fractions of the spirit run
- Tutored tasting of cask strength samples of Aberlour drawn from American and Spanish oak.
- Visit to Warehouse 1. Drams are drawn direct from three different types of cask; a barrel, a hogshead and a sherry butt.
- Gift of Aberlour branded Glasses
- Over 18s only - Max 8 Guests
- Duration 2 ½ hours,
- £50.00 Per Person,
- Wednesday & Thursday @ 10.30am
Advance booking is recommended for all tours and tastings. Please note that all tours are only available in English.
For more information and to make a reservation please contact Aberlour Distillery Visitor Centre - 44  1340 881 249 or email@example.com. More details on www.aberlour.com or www.maltwhiskydistilleries.com