Aberlour Distillery offers a number of specialist tours and tastings as well as an attractive, well stocked shop.
Winter (11 November 2017 – 9 March 2018)
- Tours/Tastings by appointment (Monday-Friday)
- Shop Open - Monday-Friday, 10am – 4pm
Summer (12 March 2018 – Mid November 2018)
- Open 7 Days - Tours at 10am & 2pm (Plus 12 noon at peak times)
- Shop Open - 9.30am – 5pm
Aberlour Experience Tour
- A tour and tasting for up to 16 guests
- History explanation, tour of the whisky making process and a tasting
- Begins at 10:00 and 14:00. In peak periods it also departs also at 12:00.
- Tasting of 6 samples from the Aberlour range
- Chance to purchase Distillery exclusive whiskies
- £15 per person
- Duration 1.5 – 2 hours
- Over 18’s only
Casks from the Past
- A tutored tasting for serious whisky aficionados
- Tasting only – no tour is included
- This tutored tasting gives the opportunity to sample some very special drams
- Takes place in the luxurious Fleming Rooms
- £35 per person
- Duration 1 hour
- Max 10 Guests
- Normally takes place on Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 11:30
- Over 18’s only
Advance booking is recommended for all tours and tastings. Please note that all tours are only available in English.
Drivers Tasting Kits - We are committed to the promotion of responsible drinking and our Driver's Tasting Kits ensure all distillery visitors can sample our whiskies. The reusable kits contain 5 small bottles in a handy carry bag. Drivers can take part in the nosing before decanting the samples into the bottles to enjoy later. They cost £3.00.
For more information and to make a reservation please contact Aberlour Distillery Visitor Centre on 44  1340 881 249 or email email@example.com
More details on www.aberlour.com or www.maltwhiskydistilleries.com